Perception of yourself is an interesting topic. It has no indication of how you see other people. I will buy a magazine to look at the pictures of other people and their lives and now do the same thing on Instagram. I celebrate diversity, I enjoy seeing people expressing themselves, stepping outside of the box and working through the things they feel uncomfortable with. Everyone has something about themselves that they don't like. In my opinion (and it's not open to debate lol) I am short fat and 50 - that's a FACT. That doesn't mean I don't like myself, I am also kind, clever, artistic, bubbly, hard working etc etc. The idea of the website and the blog is to encourage women to like themselves for who they are. I am going to try to make you see whether you are tall, small, fat (I know people don't like that word - it's my word for me - so back off!!!) or thin, old or young, the right clothes and right mental image will make you feel great about yourself. I'm going to talk about fashion (because I love it and it's my business) and psychology (because that's my expertise) and I will also talk about lifestyle because that's everything rolled into one.  If this interests you then sign up and join in the daily conversation. I'm looking forward to hearing you all. 

0 Comments