https://www.shortfat50.co.uk/mint-green-lace-effect-top-with-white-blouse-11364-p.asp

So at 15 I thought I was 'all that' who didn't? Then 10 years later I was a mum of two and still felt that I was 'sexy'..  Did you? 
10 years after that I had 4 kids and family was everything.

By 40 I was overweight but happy, sexy just wasn't important - it really didn't matter. What mattered was whether my family was okay. It mattered if my kids were doing well at school. It really mattered if I was earning enough money to take us on holiday and have a nice car! 
I lost myself on the way. 
Did you? 
Its so easy to forget who we are, our kids never see the person we are other than the mum... and we love that feeling. 
Then one day out of nowhere they are gone... flown the nest.. I had an empty house and I didn't know who I was, who I had become. Does anyone resonate with this? 
Clothes, make-up, hair - I had forgotten it all. It's not a joke bringing up 4 kids and working full time, as well as studying doesn't leave much me time. 
Well, here I am age 50 and finding myself again - and you can too, whether you are mumsy or sexy - YOU are YOU. 
I like to think I can do both. Even at 50!! lol. 
There is something mumsy (and that in turn can be sexy) about lace and cotton. This top look so innocent, so clean, it doesn't hug and the scarf is classy. What do you think mumsy or sexy?
ME?  I'll go for mumsy everyday. 
shop the look on the link above. :) thanks for reading



0 Comments