http://youraccount.ekmpowershop22.com/ekmps/shops/shop.asp#http://youraccount.ekmpowershop22.com/ekmps/shops/431ac1/white--dark-red-patterned-skater-dress-with-short-sleeves-11325-p.asp
I'd say I'm a plain Jane. I'm happiest in Black Jeans and a T-shirt. I like clean smooth lines, tidy work surfaces and cushions on my sofa - just so. In order to live with me you have to be a special kind of person. I never stop! I work on my business or around the house from the minute I get up until I go to bed. Is this a good work / home life balance? It's difficult for me to say. I find working relaxing. I feel stressed without it. If my house isn't tidy (and I mean no clutter) then I feel anxious. In my opinion there are two types of people in this world; those that hate mess and those that don't notice it? Which are you? I'm much the same with clothes. I like plain colours, for example black with pale pink, navy with yellow, white and pale blue etc etc. I like to match tops with shoes. I've followed this style for as many years as I can remember. Having decided to 'put myself out there' as the front of my business I've had to step outside my comfort zone and try on clothes, styles and patterns that I wouldn't normally look at. This dress is bold, it has a bright pattern and fits in all the right places, it even makes me look like I've got a figure? If you like the dress and want to buy it it's available on my website, click shop the look at the top or click on the picture to take you to the product. I so need to keep going with this journey, keep trying new styles and learning about what I'm missing! You should try it to and just in case you need proof that my living room is tidy... here is a little sneak peek of what it looks like :)

0 Comments