Is it only me that wears the same old stuff every day? Are your jeans always too tight? Mine too?
I resort to leggings and more recently jeggings ( I know - I'm so down with the kids lol !!). I think and you obviously will tell me what you think!!!...... that straight cut tshirts do me some favours. This one has a weird 'ice cream' face - you've got to love a bit of weird!!! I'm wearing this with thigh high boots - - - wow at 50!! what wrong with me? ( I hear you say).... so is this an over 50 fashion item? why not?  Do not write me off yet - I'm still 20 at heart - aren't you?
As with most things I wear this one is available one my website www.shortfat50.com  I only wear stuff I like. (alot of it I like but wouldn't ever previously wear, I'm trying to stretch my boundaries) Most things I sell on my website because I like them and others are things I bought from elsewear because I like them too... shhhhhh don't tell Dave (my hubby - in case you didn't know)

3 Comments