www.shortfat50.co.uk

Oh wow, did I put that as a heading..... of course I did.. :)

This is the point!!

Another one of those things that bother us, the reason we hold our head unusually high when we take a picture etc. 

I don't know what age we start to notice this?  I'm not saying we loose sleep over it, but we do see it. I feel it's more like developing 'jowels'. But then, I look at women older than me and I see the love in their eyes, the knowledge in the words they speak.

My mum however, was not educated, I was never meant to go to university, I was expected to get a job at the corner shop, get married and have children, after all ... I'm a girl.

I never felt the need to prove myself through the way I look... why should I? I am not stupid because I'm a women.... oh no there I go... I'll stop it now. For today!!

So...back to the chin.  What do you think of the high polo neck? Personally I absolutely love it. I think for a women of my age it is very flattering, I love the loose fit on the body and the tight fit on the arms. The eyes are drawn to the tassels.  You can't go wrong with this one. 

This is definitely my pick of the day

click on the picture to buy the jumper

Carol x

0 Comments