I like this picture, I've not been able to say that many times in my life. As someone who is 7st overweight I think tight fitting leggings with an oversized jumper helps. What do you think?
I was going to do the recent 10 year challenge, but there really are no pictures of me for the last 15 years, never mind 10? I have struggled to accept the changes in me as a grew older. Age was not the problem, I have no problem with my age, I struggle with the weight. I struggle with the fact that I don't recognise myself when I look in the mirror, or worse when I catch sight of myself in a shop window.
But, I'm learning slowly, very slowly that the right clothes can help.
I started a diet again for the 32nd time this year, so it's taken a while to understand that I am who I am!!
So diet? Why not?
If a succeed then great! and if I fail then so be it!
I'm fed up of judging myself.
From today I will try to diet but more importantly I will try to like myself for who I am.
I mean - wow! that's me in the picture and 7 stone over weight or not I look okay :)
So the message is - wear the right clothes, learn to love yourself and who knows the weight loss may become easier. I'll let you know.........

0 Comments